Friday, January 27, 2012

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB - Unlocked

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB - Unlocked
Ranting

Price $290.00
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

The Apple iphone 3G 8GB - Unlocked is the second generation Apple device designed to work anywhere in the world. Just pop in your sim card and go. This phone uses fast 3G technology and provides lightening data speeds. The phone cannot be updated or restored or you may lose your unlocked status.

Customer Reviews
[Apple iPhone 3G 8GB unlocked by abe-123(gigi)
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB unlocked by abe-123
I love the low price I paid.It was ordered as a Christmas present for a family member being deployed to South Korea who needed an iPhone unlocked.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Never buy from this seller!(YIlan)
Never buy from this seller!
I ordered an iphone from this store and sent it oversea as a wedding gift. Months after, my friend told me the iphone was totally a knockoff.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Excellent job(Francis)
Excellent job
I bought a iphone here and i love it. it works perfect. These people have strong customer service and are very helpful.

Published 6 days ago by Francis
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IPhone 3g Short Battery Life(bobbymac)
IPhone 3g Short Battery Life
Phone appeared brand new in immaculate condition, however the battery died after two weeks of use. Receipient is currently purchasing a new one and will see if the new battery...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Yev(Y. Pustilnikov)
Yev
Horrible. Do not buy. Waste of money. Not unlocked. It false advertisement and I am disappointed in amazon for allowing this's cam to continue.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great Service(LCART)
Great Service
This was a great purchase. I ordered it for a christmas gift late December and it shipped the next day. Perfect condition and works great!
Published 8 days ago by LCART
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[good!(tttt)
good!
they don t leave customers straddled when issues happen. they are good and trustable seller. they respond my emails quickly.
Published 9 days ago by tttt
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Apple 3G 8GB Review by CB(Cecil)
Apple 3G 8GB Review by CB
This was a great product and the purchase process was handled with ease.
The iphone is one of the wonders of the century!
Published 20 days ago by Cecil
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Excellent(Ana Venegas Garro)
Excellent
I like it a lot.It is exactly the phone I was expecting. It is in good condition, it works fine.No doubt, I can recommend this product.
Published 22 days ago by Ana Venegas Garro
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment