Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Samsung Star GT-S5230 Unlocked Phone with Full Touchscreen Quad-Band GSM Bluetooth, 3.2 MP Camera, Voice Record, MP3 and MP4 Speaker Phone--U.S. Version with 1 Year Warranty (Black)

Samsung Star GT-S5230 Unlocked Phone with Full Touchscreen Quad-Band GSM Bluetooth, 3.2 MP Camera, Voice Record, MP3 and MP4 Speaker Phone--U.S. Version with 1 Year Warranty (Black)
Ranting

Price $81.49
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

Samsung Star s5230 star Full touch screen Quad Band gsm Bluetooth 3.2mp camera Voice record mp3 mp4 Speaker phone Touch screen Stereo headset included Data cable included Online widget Touch wiz LCD 3" WQVGA TFT display 1 year US warranty Bluetooth with A2dp Stereo Bluetooth English or Spanish menu.

HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE WITH SPANISH DEFAULT LANGUAGE

  1. INSERT SIM
  2. POWER UP PHONE
  3. CALIBRATE PHONE
  4. CLICK OK
  5. PRESS “MENU”
  6. PRESS “AJUSTES” (LOOKS LIKE A GEAR)
  7. PRESS “TELEFONO” (LOOKS LIKE A ORANGE PHONE W/ GEAR)
  8. PRESS “IDIOMA” (LANGUAGE)
  9. PRESS “TEXTO DE PANTALLA”
  10. PRESS ESPAÑOL DROP DOWN MENU
  11. THEN PRESS ENGLISH
  12. PRESS GUARDAR (SAVE)

Customer Reviews
[Did not work(Dj Deivid)
Did not work
I got this cell phone because looks like my first phone and wanted it for my mom. It came nice and neat but i tried to turn it on and nothing; i thought it was the battery so I...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I know more better androidphones(yakisoba)
I know more better androidphones
In the world most people dont konw . there aremore better androidphones in japan.
Fujitu ,Toshiba,kyoceramake smartphones in Japan, not made in Chaina.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[When the novelty wears off...(Jack)
When the novelty wears off...
I had this phone 2 years ago and replaced it within 6 months.
When you first get it, it seems like a great value phone for what you get in it. And really, it is.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[S5230 from BLUTEKUSA(AmazonBuyer)
S5230 from BLUTEKUSA
phone i receievd from BLUTEKUSA was a UK stock phone with no Warranty let alone a US warranty. phpne came with a UK style charger and adapter.

Published 26 days ago by AmazonBuyer
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great phone... but(R)
Great phone... but
After reading numerous reviews about this phone, I went ahead and purchased.I am very happy with this phone.Are there better phones out there?Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Samsung GT-S5230(Des)
Samsung GT-S5230
I bought this phone for my wife & now she has it for about 3-4weeks.First we were Very excited to take it out the box.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Avoid This Product.(Ben Galipas)
Avoid This Product.
Avoid this product. I bought this cell phone in January 2011 and the touchscreen stopped working in October 2011.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[don't buy it(honest opinion)
don't buy it
Amazon has a good reputation for its customer service so I buy things from them all the times. This phone was the worst thing that they can try to sell to their customers.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Not so great....(rakman)
Not so great....
I bought this phone in May 2011 based on various reviews..my exprience is not so greate...horrible battery...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment