LG CU920 QuadBand Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen, MP3 Player and 2MP Camera - US Warranty - Black
![LG]()
LG CU920 QuadBand Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen, MP3 Player and 2MP Camera - US Warranty - Black
Ranting
Price $58.95
Product Features
Product Specifications
Product Description
Elegantly designed quad-band GSM phone with 3-inch touchscreen featuring intuitive controls Access AT&T's speedy dual-band 3G network; compatible with AT&T Mobile TV, AT&T Music and Video Share services 2-megapixel camera with video recording, Bluetooth for communication headsets and stereo headphones, microSD expansion to 4 GB Up to 3 hours of talk time, up to 250 hours (10.5 days) of standby time; measures 4.25 x 2.16 x 0.51 inches (HxWxD)

Customer Reviews
[
excellent service(karely)
excellent service
"excellent service". My product arrived on time, with quality, amazon has an excellent service, I recommended to buy with this site because every time the custom
Published 6 days ago by karely
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

ARTICLE NOT GET TO YOUR DESTINATION
(ELIANA RODRIGUEZ)ARTICLE NOT GET TO YOUR DESTINATIONI'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE BECAUSE I DO NOT EVEN THE PHONE HAS COME FROM NOVEMBER 28 TO BUY IT .. I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THE PHONE.
Published 8 days ago by ELIANA RODRIGUEZ
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

Quality Product for the Price $$
(Frequent Buyer)Quality Product for the Price $$Purchased New. With Standard Shipping this item was received ahead of time. For the price this is a quality product. Worked well internationally with GSM sim.
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

waste of money
(lia)waste of moneyi bought this phone and it doesn't work, it heats up when being charged, waste of money. I was skeptical to buy a phone online, and I guess now I know why. Never again
Published 29 days ago by lia
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

cheap, cheap, do not buy !!!
(chassurvivor)cheap, cheap, do not buy !!!this phone is made of very cheap products.The wall charger is hard to plug in the slot.after finally getting it plugged in,and fully charged,the charge only lasted for a few...
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

Good cell phone if it's your 1st experience with smarth phone
(Snaict)Good cell phone if it's your 1st experience with smarth phoneIt's a good cell phone for people who are going to get smart phone for first time. It's not really expensive.
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

Waste of monney
(waste of money)Waste of monneyi bought 2 of this crappy cells. one for my mom the other one for myself, after a week the battery is dead, this item doesnt work and i will not recommended to anybody.
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

Not A Great Phone
(Unhappy Customer)Not A Great PhoneNot a great phone afterall.Cannot get any picture messages, calling your voicemail takes several attempts.Screen is very sensitive.
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

Very Good
(Domingo)Very Goodthe purchase was excellent very good I like very many are very good phone time is precious
the purchase was excellent very good I like very many are very good phone time is...
Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment