Sunday, January 22, 2012

Palm Pixi Plus GSM with WebOS, Touch Screen, 2 MP Camera and Wi-Fi - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black

Palm Pixi Plus GSM with WebOS, Touch Screen, 2 MP Camera and Wi-Fi - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
Ranting

Price $64.99
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

The Palm Pixi Plus weighs 3.26 ounces and measures 4.37 x 2.17 x 0.43 inches. Its 1150 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.5 hours of talk time, and up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).

Customer Reviews
[Came unlocked and in perfect condition.(Allison Kathy-Kathleen)
Came unlocked and in perfect condition.
I think I got this phone in july and it's lasted me since. Pretty good phone for people used to a small keyboard (my first texting phone was the samsung propel and these keys are...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Does what it's intended to do(mrtechy)
Does what it's intended to do
First I will talk about how well the phone works and below I will talk about how I activated and set up the phone with AT&T gophone without a a data plan.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Best Unlocked GSM Device For The Price!(Daniel Cardenas)
Best Unlocked GSM Device For The Price!
I bought the Palm Pixi Plus as a temporary replacement but now I am now considering keeping it as my permanent phone! It operates smooth and the qwerty key pad is amazing.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great little jnr smartphone(fredfred)
Great little jnr smartphone
Awesome little smart phone for the kids. Plays awesome music, wifi works well and therefore youtube movies etc.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Good phone if you are good at electronic devices.(Brandon)
Good phone if you are good at electronic devices.
I rarely write reviews since I'm not a native speaker, but I think I need to write something for this good product.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[best phone for the price(het)
best phone for the price
this phone came in brand new packing and usb data cable and a/c adapter for the price this phone is a steal dont let the other phone reviews fool you this phone has little to no...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[BUEN CELL FUNCIONA EN ECUADOR(jjosue)
BUEN CELL FUNCIONA EN ECUADOR
EXELENTE TELEFONO Y PRECIO TACTIL Y QWERTY 8GB Y EL RESTO LA ACTIVACION ES MUY FACIL AQUI EN ECUADOR E INMENDIATA CON WIFI O LAS REDES MOVISTAR O...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Satisfaction(Pixie)
Satisfaction
I bought this phone 6 days ago and received it today, and I must say that it is a very decent product. It is very simple to use and I am very happy to have bought it.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Awesome!(Andres J. Paris)
Awesome!
It's awesome, plug & play with T-mobile.

If something can be improved is its memory, it comes with 8 GB and it cannot be replaced.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment