Sunday, January 29, 2012

HTC myTouch 3G Unlocked Android Phone with 3G Support, GPS, and Touch Screen - US Warranty - White

HTC myTouch 3G Unlocked Android Phone with 3G Support, GPS, and Touch Screen - US Warranty - White
Ranting

Price $191.12
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

Stay connected on the go with the sleek, lightweight T-Mobile myTouch 1.2 Android phone, which combines full touchscreen functionality with fast 3G connectivity and a mobile Web experience that includes many Google tools you've come to rely on with your PC. Designed by HTC and powered by the open-source Android operating system, it offers an intuitive interface with an easily customizable home screen and the ability to personalize the myTouch 1.2 with a wide selection of free and paid downloadable apps via the Android Market.

Customer Reviews
[problem(franck)
problem
I bought this item unlock but now the phone is asking me for sim card i put the t-Mobil sim card and it still not working so that means is not unlock i'm very disappointed about...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Decent phone(Bolialbo)
Decent phone
Great device for the price, I bought it to send it overseas. it came unlocked as stated, they've been using the phone for a while now and reported no problems whatsoever, it might...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[HTC 3G ANDROID PHONE(B. Delong)
HTC 3G ANDROID PHONE
Very pleased with this purchase!Amazon shipped quickly and the phone is excellent to use.Super price!Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[smart phone review(kestco)
smart phone review
The phone arrived quickly and had all paperwork and accessories as expected.My son has been very happy with the phone and there have not been any problems with any of the...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[unsatisfied w mytouch(chivito)
unsatisfied w mytouch
I have a question?? did I purchase e new,or a refurbished. My touch??....the touch screen sometimes doesn't wk.it has kicked me outthw net lots of times..Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A really great product.(Lukaz)
A really great product.
I actually booght this product for a friend who loves it to death. She still thanks me daily for it. she just can't be happy or satisfied enough with it.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Good android phone(shiva)
Good android phone
This works great.But lacks one important feature.Its wifi does not work for AES data encryption.I contacted HTC and they said it is because of android 2.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[htc T-Mobile my touch(Tim D.)
htc T-Mobile my touch
The phone works very well all I had to do was pop in my sims card and off I went. The battery life could be better but over all I like the phone.

Published 29 days ago by Tim D.
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ok(lkoojj)
ok
IT IS A NICE PHONE,IT WAS HARD TO SET IT UP ANDIT IS TOO SLOW. STAR DRIVE ME CRAZY :(
Published 1 month ago by lkoojj
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment