
Samsung SA-C3050 Unlocked Phone with 15MB built-in memory, MP3 player, Bluetooth, FM radio - International Version (Black)
Ranting
Price $49.99
Product Features
Product Specifications
Product Description
Customer Reviews
[Horrendous Reception(Alex J. Sheppard)
Horrendous Reception
This phone gets terrible reception for us on AT&T.This is compared to multiple other phones and models we have used at the same location.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Serve the purpose(Dove)
Serve the purpose
Cute little phone but smaller than expected. The phone also came configured in a language other than English and this was not declared on the site.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Menus in Spanish; Will return it.(Dharamdas M. Ramnani)
Menus in Spanish; Will return it.
I got the phone yesterday. It looks sleek but the screen resolution is poor. The most important drawback (at least for me) is that all the menus / prompts are in Spanish and will...Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Not sending it back - problem solved(Leslie)
Not sending it back - problem solved
"HassleFree cell"?No (vis-a-vis the product) and yes (vis-a-vis the seller).
1.I learned the hard way that when you buy the "international" version, the phone you...Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Carla T(Carla T)
Carla T
I bought this phone for my mom. When my dad saw it, he got jealous and so now I have to find a way to fit another one on my budget. They love and so I know I made a great buy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[
Good Phone
The phone did arrive on time and in excellent condition. I'm very glad I bought this phone, great product.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[
A good cell phone, a good price
I was satisfied with this purchase because the cell phone was ready to use. I just put the chip inside of it, and I was alreadytalking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[
sleek & pretty basic phone
Samsung C3050 my first time to order from amazon. Delivery was fast, phone was in good condition. Overall luv the look & feel of the phone but was not intended for my kind of...Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[
Just right for simple use
I received it in 2 days with Amazon prime and it came in very good condition. There was no manual provided but you can always find a user guide online so it wasn't an issue.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment