Monday, February 13, 2012

LG Xenon GR500 Unlocked Phone with QWERTY Keyboard, 2MP Camera, GPS and Touch Screen

LG Xenon GR500 Unlocked Phone with QWERTY Keyboard, 2MP Camera, GPS and Touch Screen
Ranting

Price $69.99
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

LG Xenon Smartphone with QWERTY Keyboard: Do you like the sleek style of touch screen phones but aren't completely sold on their functionality. Then we suggest the innovative new LG Xenon. Its large touch screen with vibration feedback and enhanced flash increases its functionality. In addition the Xenon also includes a slide out QWERTY keyboard, speaker independent voice commands, and a 2 MP camera. This LG Xenon GR500 is brand new and ready to use on the AT&T network. Just pop in your SIM and you're ready to go! Order today and have it shipped for free!Full QWERTY keyboard for easy text inputLarge touch screen2MP camera with flashGeo-tag your photosBluetooth version 2.0 with A2DPMicroSD card slot for up to 16GB expandable memoryGPS with A-GPS supportSend SMS, MMs, e-mail, and instant messagesIntegrated WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML browserPre-loaded with gamesAT&T

Customer Reviews
[TERRIBLE!!!(lex34409)
TERRIBLE!!!
So I bought this phone for my mother for christmas. Well I ended up giving her a broken phone. This phone does NOT hold battery! at all!!!Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Excellent phone!(Rachael)
Excellent phone!
I purchased this phone new 2 years ago for my daughter to call and text only, and it is perfect!The keyboard is great, at first I was leary of the slider concept thinking it...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Screen went out same day recd.(Melissa Duncan)
Screen went out same day recd.
Purchase this phone for my daughter as a replacement for another phone.She didn't really care about the internet access, juct texting and phone.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[THIS IS THE BEST PHONE I EVER HAD!!!(amazon)
THIS IS THE BEST PHONE I EVER HAD!!!
The LG Xenon is a great phone,however, it smears sometimes on the back. The backing on the phone is hard to take off and flexible. The phone doesn't freeze.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[It's Okay(ames)
It's Okay
I have owned this phone for exactly 2 years now. I bought it as an upgrade from my old Samsung flip phone. I was thrilled with the slider QWERTY keyboard....still am in fact.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Nice phone(december)
Nice phone
Phone is very stylist and easy to use.Keypad is very comfortable for texting and easy to slide down.No need to read manual.

Published 1 month ago by december
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[this phone has some problem with screen.(Dimitri)
this phone has some problem with screen.
this phone has some problem with screen. after week when I bought this phone the screen started turn off itself. I don't know why (no damage).Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[LG phone(berrios)
LG phone
If you want a basic phone, don't need of all the apps like the newer smart phones this is a good phone.
Published 1 month ago by berrios
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[LG does not stand by this product(Harry Winston)
LG does not stand by this product
I Purchased this as a replacement for an LG Neon that failed to hold a charge.The Xezon unit I recieved had the same problem.The Standby Charge lasted less than 24 hours.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment