Sunday, February 5, 2012

Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Only Cell Phone with WebOS, Touch Screen, 2 MP Camera and Wi-Fi - Black

Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Only Cell Phone with WebOS, Touch Screen, 2 MP Camera and Wi-Fi - Black
Ranting

Price $37.99
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

The Palm Pixi Plus weighs 3.26 ounces and measures 4.37 x 2.17 x 0.43 inches. Its 1150 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.2 hours (312 minutes) of talk time, and up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the CDMA 800/1900 frequencies as well as EV–DO, Rev A 3G frequencies.

Customer Reviews
[Incredible Bargain(Mark Burmeister)
Incredible Bargain
Pros:
- good build quality and design
- small, light, and thin
- WebOS is very slick and works well
- good quality standard apps cover basic functions...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[battery life is awful, already got issues with desktop malfunctions(pogo821)
battery life is awful, already got issues with desktop malfunctions
I've had this phone for about a month, and already the battery dies within a day on standby! I only use about 10 mins of talk time per day, if that, and very brief data use...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[The Palm Pixi, Great phone!(Krispy kremes)
The Palm Pixi, Great phone!
Buy this phone it's amazing. Small, light, and very multi-tasking! Thumbs up! If you are a busy person always on the move this is your phone!

Published 3 days ago by Krispy kremes
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[acceptable for the price(K. Wang)
acceptable for the price
the Palm Pixi is definately the best phone at its price range. You get wifi , 3G, google map (replaced by bing map recently) and full featured browser for the price of a dump...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[hard to use(Marie Iskandar)
hard to use
it's kind hard to use it........i returned it after i tried it a week ......i have to go to verizon store & asked how to use it...
Published 5 days ago by Marie Iskandar
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Palm Pixi Plus Verizon(Kiarra)
Palm Pixi Plus Verizon
I just ordered this phone and it will be coming in the mail on Wednesday. I would like to know what all comes with the phone?Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[georgina(georgina)
georgina
Hi sorry I can not qualify you because you buy an unlocked phone plus Palm Pixi, but I get this locked and I have not managed to place this line sumasdo not sent me the invoice,...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[kept their word(mma619)
kept their word
I was really happy that they delivered the phone ontime and the phone came with everything with phone charger and all. I had one bad experiance with receiving a dvd.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great phone(K. Middleton)
Great phone
We got this phone for our granddaughter as a gift.She picked it out herself because one of her friends already had one.The verdict:She loves it!Thanks so much.
Published 11 days ago by K. Middleton
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment