Samsung T139 Unlocked Phone with Camera, Bluetooth, and Speakerphone--U.S. Warranty (Black)
Ranting
Price $48.99
Product Features
Product Specifications
Product Description
Customer Reviews
[Good for the price paid, but call quality is not that good(Paras Jain)
Good for the price paid, but call quality is not that good
One of the phone in our contract was broken a few months before AT&T contract was over. So we were looking for cheap unlocked phones.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[NOT Unlocked(A. Perry)
NOT Unlocked
Do not buy this product, Samsung T139 "unlocked" phone, if you want an unlocked phone.I had two sent to me and neither was unlocked.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[The phone is locked(Pedro Belo)
The phone is locked
I didn't read the negative reviews before buying so I also ended up with a locked phone. And I didn't find this out in time to return so now I have a useless locked phone to...Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[It's not unlocked. Does not work except T Mobile(Karthi)
It's not unlocked. Does not work except T Mobile
I am not satisfied with this product. Upon getting this phone, I had to be on travel, where I, by mistake, changed this to phone.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Unlocked phone didn't work(srsiddiq)
Unlocked phone didn't work
I purchased the Samsung unlocked phone from Amazon for my travels abroad.However, when I arrived at my destination and tried to use the phone, it didn't work.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[perfect phone for my wife(Xiaoxi Tan)
perfect phone for my wife
Read reviews before I purchased this phone, some negative review feedbacks are about unlocked or not. That was only concern I had.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[phone sucks big time(tina)
phone sucks big time
this phone does not work very well , antenna seems be not getting a signal half of the time disconects all the time while driving
No comments:
Post a Comment