Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nokia 2720 S40 Unlocked Flip Phone with 1.3 MP Camera with Bluetooth--US Version with Full Warranty

Nokia 2720 S40 Unlocked Flip Phone with 1.3 MP Camera with Bluetooth--US Version with Full Warranty
Ranting

Price $44.99
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

The Nokia 2720 fold, you can stay connected anywhere - just press the volume key to reveal the external display is invisible when not turned on, to see who is calling. Take advantage of email on the move. With the Nokia 2720 fold, easily send emails to your loved ones to keep in touch and stay informed with elegance. Stay organized and do more with the agenda. Create notes and alarms for your important appointments and schedule a break to relax. Take photos with the integrated camera and share them with your friends.

Customer Reviews
[What you see is what you get:(Raymond Hsu)
What you see is what you get:
A flip phone with a little camera. Everyone had one of these 5 years ago, so everyone knows what to expect.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[doesn't unlocked mean you can use it with any service?(Barbara Cannegieter)
doesn't unlocked mean you can use it with any service?
I bought this as a gift for my husband who has a sim card with a pay and go phone with another company.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Flippin' great!(Sam Quixote)
Flippin' great!
I bought this after owning a series of disappointing phones - a touch screen Smart phone was just too expensive (I'm never that far away from a computer to justify the exorbitant...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Horrible(Alva)
Horrible
Well lets just say i wanted a nice phone for me and I bought this one. It is very fancy looking and looks nice.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[this is not unlocked phone(duhh)
this is not unlocked phone
i got this phone today and it was locked!!!!!!!dont buy itand i want refund now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it

Published 2 months ago by duhh
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[love this little phone(Janice Valverde)
love this little phone
It is the best cell phone I've ever had.Doesn't send or receive photo files very well, but other than that it is perfect.My "smart" Android was a pain.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Item doesn't match website(Barrelbank)
Item doesn't match website
I tried to order the correct phone twice and both times it came in with a TMobile connection.There was a message that refused to be deleted.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sadly All The Hype About Nokia Phones Appears Wrong(Rich)
Sadly All The Hype About Nokia Phones Appears Wrong
While I was looking at a few new but more of the simplistic cellphones a friend of mine suggested this model,but after trying the damn thing out for a few days all I could think...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Too much static, people can only hear every other word.(gadgetGirl)
Too much static, people can only hear every other word.
They say you get what you paid for and this phone is just that. Unless I shouted, no one can hear me, maybe every other word that I said.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment