Saturday, February 11, 2012

Samsung A177 Unlocked QuadBand Phone with QWERTY Keyboard and Camera - US Warranty - Black

Samsung A177 Unlocked QuadBand Phone with QWERTY Keyboard and Camera - US Warranty - Black
Ranting

Price $59.99
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

Introducing the new Samsung a177, the ultimate expression in messaging, style and value. Heavy on functionality and light on the budget, the a177 boasts a full QWERTY keyboard so you can express yourself through text messaging, mobile email and instant messaging. And, with one-touch messaging, you can share the latest news with your crew starting with one super quick key. It's pretty much everything you need to stay in the loop whenever and wherever. Go ahead; express yourself with the new a177 from Samsung. Mobile Email (subscription service may be required) Phonebook Entries - holds up to 500 alphanumeric entries Personal Information Management - calendar, clock, world time, alarm, currency converter, calculator, and memo book 2G Network - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Memory - 64MB (internal), 14MB user available memory Bluetooth v2.0 Games Unit Dimensions - 4.29 H x 2.32 W x 0.47 D, Weight - 3.09 oz

Customer Reviews
[Good for replacement(sam)
Good for replacement
my mom broke her flip phone and i thought it would be nice to get her started on something more advance.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Good phone(TEXinKY)
Good phone
Great phone for the price.I text so needed keyboard,only complaint it doesnt have video.But i can live with it.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Horrible, Poor Quality Service(itiswhatitis21)
Horrible, Poor Quality Service
Bought this back(Samsung A177) in Sept 2011 and the phone did not work properly right out the box. It would not maintain a full charge even after being on the charger for hours,...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Good but......(No Contract)
Good but......
I have had this phone for a while. It works great as a phone for me. That's good because, that's what I bought it for.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Not as good as I wished(sandy)
Not as good as I wished
Okay great phone except dust gets in the speaker area onto the screen under the glass.... not so good...the glass screen cracked without dropping or misuse...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Didn't work right out of the box(angela)
Didn't work right out of the box
Received the phone in a timely manner only to have it be unusable when it arrived.I'd plug it in to charge it and a charging screen would briefly flash then go off.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I guess it's a Ok phone(Rosita, Florida)
I guess it's a Ok phone
It's a ok phone but not what I was looking for...I needed a bigger screen display...this one is to small.

Published 3 months ago by Rosita, Florida
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ok(wtee)
ok
It's not the best phone but for what I had before I would say it's ok. I can say I can get my emails and I can text.The sound is not that loud.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[not bad(milotl)
not bad
I was looking for a nice phone for my sister...and i found the Samsung A177 ...@ firts I was a little bit hesitated to buy itfor the price ..and i decided to go for it..Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment