Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Sidekick 2008 GSM Quadband phone for T-Mobile

New Sidekick 2008 GSM Quadband phone for T-Mobile
Ranting

Price $39.99
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

The Sidekick weighs 4.5 ounces and measures 4.7 x 2.3 x 0.7 inches. Its 1030 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4 hours of talk time, and up to 96 hours (4 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.

Customer Reviews
[Worst purchase ever from Amazon(James W. Zur)
Worst purchase ever from Amazon
This cell phone was marginal in Denver and when we got to Florida, it has been totally unacceptable.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[just ok(juan villalobos)
just ok
Speaking about the looks its great.... ill give it five stars for the price aswell. I bought it during black friday and its been working great eversince.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sidekick 2008 phone(Moby)
Sidekick 2008 phone
I ordered a sidekick 2008 phone and when I got it, I waas notified by T-mobile company that this phone doesn't have have the Internet database that it used to have anymore...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sidekick(Jim G.)
Sidekick
A little difficult to program initially, but has been very good otherwise.Abruptly shuts down when battery is low without warning.A great value for the price.

Published 6 days ago by Jim G.
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Good Hardware - Bad Software(An Ikearat's Brain)
Good Hardware - Bad Software
Good Hardware: This is a solidly built phone with a nice display and very good keyboard. The flip-open mechanism is durable enough for daily use providing you don't get into the...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Battery Power!(JaJaCope)
Battery Power!
My phone's battery didn't work by that i mean it won't charge! I tried everything to get it to work but it wouldn't charge whatsoever. It sucks hairy balls.
Published 7 days ago by JaJaCope
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[not worth the $(H)
not worth the $
The only thing I am happy about is that it can receive calls and send txts.Data support from t-mobile is no longer available so the other features of this phone will never work...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[excellent(Mrs Clause)
excellent
I got this for my daughter for Christmas and it brought tears to her eyes. She loves it. The shipping was right on time as expected.
Published 22 days ago by Mrs Clause
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[No T-Mobile Support(HEYHAP)
No T-Mobile Support
I bought this phone for my granddaughter for Christmas,after she received it we found out that T-Mobile no longer supports this model phone,its outdated and no connection to...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment