Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sidekick SK LX 2009 PV300 Unlocked Phone with 3G, GPS and QWERTY Keyboard - US Warranty - Orchid

Sidekick SK LX 2009 PV300 Unlocked Phone with 3G, GPS and QWERTY Keyboard - US Warranty - Orchid
Ranting

Price $49.99
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

Sleeker and slimmer than its predecessor, the Sidekick LX (2009) for T-Mobile is ready for speed with connectivity to T-Mobile's 3G network for fast downloads and quick access to your favorite social networking sites. Other enhancements include a high-definition LCD, a camera with flash, improved video capabilities, mood lights which lets users set specific settings for various communication alerts, and GPS-enabled Live Search.

Customer Reviews
[good value...keep your kids off the net(prchrskd)
good value...keep your kids off the net
The best thing about this phone is that you CAN'T get on the Net. I got this for me and then realized that rather than pay $5 a month to prevent my kid from using internet on her...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Great item!(Leah)
Great item!
Considering the web service for this phone is no longer in service, this phone is great to talk, text, and music :) I love it, I put in my sim card from tmobile, it had all my...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[a Mistake was Made... with a Happy Ending!!(Artemis122)
a Mistake was Made... with a Happy Ending!!
ADDENDUM written Jan.12,2012:
Manager of Customer Service emailed me within 10 hours of my 1st Review [shown below] and I called him directly --

I told him I...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[dissatisfied(James Buffington)
dissatisfied
So it might just be me but they should add can't use this phone for web anymore I really want my money back for this phone.It pissed me off that I couldn't use it for web.

Published 13 days ago by James Buffington
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Terrible for Att users(C. Ambrose)
Terrible for Att users
I wanted an unlocked phone that I could call, text, and text pics/videos to grandma with. This phone did not fulfill those needs. It has a VERY steep learning curve.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You've been warned..(KimberlyJ)
You've been warned..
If you're trying to use this phone on AT&T like I am, all this phone does is TEXT AND CALL which is what everyone else is saying but I didn't believe.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Like it(rashon)
Like it
The phone is good for texting and voice but I didn't see the wi-fi which I expected to be. There wasn't micro SD card :( and I hated to buy it separate.
Published 24 days ago by rashon
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!(jam)
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Brand new cell phone with great deal. It works amazing evrything was still wrapped and everything and its even my favorite color so even better :D were gluded to the hip aleady :D
Published 1 month ago by jam
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A good phone at a great price(Gregersj)
A good phone at a great price
If you're looking for an easy to use messaging phone with lots of social networking features, the Sidekick LX is a good choice.
Published 2 months ago by Gregersj
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment